Find out more information on how we manufacture our guitar decals.
Our Luthier Guitar Decals are printed on the highest quality, 100% transparent waterslide decal paper.
Printed at 300dpi (dots per inch), our decals show a high level of detail with rich colours and tones.
They are slightly flexible to allow positioning, can be applied to gentle curves and are ultra thin.
White and light colours are printed twice to ensure a solid colour finish over dark backgrounds.
Supplied uncoated, our guitar decals will need to be sealed with either a nitrocellulose or acrylic lacquer before being applied.
Our headstock decals are a direct replacement for the manufacturers original logo. They are a direct replica of the original headstock logo.
How Our Decals Are Made
- Printed ink layer with vibrant colours and amazing detail
- 100% clear decal film with a 0.010mm thickness
- Decal adhesive layer to help the decal slide and adhere
- Paper backing made form recycled paper
- 100% transparent background
- Crisp detail
- Solid colour
- 0.010mm thickness
- High quality
- Designed and manufactured in the UK
Dextrose Sugar Residue
Dextrose Corn Sugar Residue
100% Recycled Paper, Biodegradable
Full Colour, CYMK