Find out more information on the materials we use to make our guitar stickers
Our guitar stickers are made from 100% Eco-friendly materials.
For the base of the our stickers, we use a clear gloss, compostable film made from renewable resources (wood-pulp from managed plantations).
It has brilliant clarity, even though it’s made from wood!
It looks and feels like plastic but is made from sustainable materials.
It has a medium-strength adhesive which is also Eco-friendly.
How Our Stickers Are Made
- Printed using the latest technology with vibrant colours.
- Clear vinyl is almost invisible & 100% compostable.
- A permanent, biodegradable, medium-strength adhesive is applied.
- Thinner backing, helping to lower environmental impact.
- UV resistant
- Resistant to scratches
- Gloss finish
- Certified by TÜV Austria to compost at home
- Certified to the European (EN13432) standard for industrially compostable packaging
- Safe for contact with dry, non-fatty foodstuffs
Acrylic-based biodegradable adhesive. Complies with DIN EN 13432 biodegradability and compostability regulation
Clear, 45 micron bio-material composed of sustainably sourced wood pulp.